Thursday, June 7, 2007

The more the merrier!

Well the list of ceramic artists blogging is slowly but surely getting longer and longer. The more the merrier I say, especially when they are of the ilk of Carol Epp and Pru Morrison! And yes, perhaps I am just a little biased because they are both very good friends of mine, but I like to think that I can still make objective judgements regardless of that! These two covergirls wow me with their work, their ideas and their sense of humour and compassion. All rolled up together it makes for two super artists whose brand new blogs will no doubt be good reading! Make sure you go and visit and pop them on your little lists of bumper blogs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I blog Hopped here from Print and Pattern and I absolutely love your blog and your ceramics!! I will come back here for sure.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the rap matey.. yep the wild boarbirds are odd looking freaks of nature. I'll strive to love them all equally.

Jan Allsopp said...

My first visit here too, again from Print & Pattern. I love you ceramics especially the use of old text and music.

reb said...

Congrats on the HUGE post on your work on Print and Pattern! Well deserved I'd say!